Highlighted

Sharing Links to folders held on my Comuputer (Creative Cloud Folder)

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am on a Mac. Running OS10.75. I applied for and downloaded the early access to Creative Cloud file and Typekit font syncing. I've downloaded Creative Cloud for my computer. I am able to sync files without issue.

My fellow team members running windows are able to email links to shared FOLDERS within their CC folder from their computers. I am unable to do this. When I right click on the CC folder, I DO NOT get a choice for 'send link' the way I do with dropbox. My file sharing is ON. Does anyone have any info on the problem?

Thank you.

Gene

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Links to folders held on my Comuputer (Creative Cloud Folder)

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am on a Mac. Running OS10.75. I applied for and downloaded the early access to Creative Cloud file and Typekit font syncing. I've downloaded Creative Cloud for my computer. I am able to sync files without issue.

My fellow team members running windows are able to email links to shared FOLDERS within their CC folder from their computers. I am unable to do this. When I right click on the CC folder, I DO NOT get a choice for 'send link' the way I do with dropbox. My file sharing is ON. Does anyone have any info on the problem?

Thank you.

Gene

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?