• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing not working (mobile app)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to send a picture from my Creative Cloud (mobile) to an other app (Lightroom, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) I open that picture in Creative Cloud (mobile) and use the share button to export it. But since yesterday it doens't seem to work anymore. When I push that button, it immediately jumps back to the folder with all the files. So nothing is happening. What can I do about it?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Well, I use the Creative Cloud for pictures I edited on my laptop in Lightroom. If I save it there, its immediately on my phone.

But somehow it works again in all of a sudden. I have no idea why it didn't and why it does now. But I am happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which android/iphone app?

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Creative Cloud app (the colourful one with a cloud sign) for Android (Huawei). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your question about Lightroom for Mobile or Photoshop for Mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I use the Creative Cloud for pictures I edited on my laptop in Lightroom. If I save it there, its immediately on my phone.

But somehow it works again in all of a sudden. I have no idea why it didn't and why it does now. But I am happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another of weird things been going on, I got files sent to my phone and had no clue ..

Lol...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines