Sharing preview are too small

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All ...

I have a marketing company and we use indesign to edit the direct mail pieces that are sent to my clients before sending them to our print shop. I was thinking that we could use the sharing and commenting within creative cloud to get alterations and approvals from our clients, but the proof is so small that anyone without perfect eyesight would not be able to read it (even after hitting the "expand" arrows). I realize that for most people reading this, you would simply think to zoom the screen and read it that way but that is not obvious or intuitive for 50 to 60-year-old men (who happen to make up a significant percentage of my business).  I'm so disappointed, I really thought I had a great idea on how to leverage this workflow to cut down on our export/email back and forth ... but a letter (8.5x11) proof is too small. To anyone's knowledge is there anyway to increase the size of the preview in some sort of preference pane? It just seems so crazy to me that Adobe thought of so many things but just totally dropped the ball on the most important part. Not only is the preview way too small but they put the commenting for the end-user at the bottom and below the fold instead of being at the eye-line in a sidebar like it is for the account holder.

Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thanks

David.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing preview are too small

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All ...

I have a marketing company and we use indesign to edit the direct mail pieces that are sent to my clients before sending them to our print shop. I was thinking that we could use the sharing and commenting within creative cloud to get alterations and approvals from our clients, but the proof is so small that anyone without perfect eyesight would not be able to read it (even after hitting the "expand" arrows). I realize that for most people reading this, you would simply think to zoom the screen and read it that way but that is not obvious or intuitive for 50 to 60-year-old men (who happen to make up a significant percentage of my business).  I'm so disappointed, I really thought I had a great idea on how to leverage this workflow to cut down on our export/email back and forth ... but a letter (8.5x11) proof is too small. To anyone's knowledge is there anyway to increase the size of the preview in some sort of preference pane? It just seems so crazy to me that Adobe thought of so many things but just totally dropped the ball on the most important part. Not only is the preview way too small but they put the commenting for the end-user at the bottom and below the fold instead of being at the eye-line in a sidebar like it is for the account holder.

Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thanks

David.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2015 0

Have something to add?