• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since CC App 2.2.0.129...New Log Files Created

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Since the July, 27, 2015 update to the Creative Cloud Desktop app (2.2.0.129) a new log file called "CoreSync" in ~/library/logs is created daily (yesterday's was called "CoreSync-2015-07-27.log" and today's is "CoreSync-2015-07-28.log")...

I am running 10.9.5 on a Mac.

I do NOT sync anything with Creative Cloud. I do NOT sync TypeKit fonts or files. Yet the CoreSync files are showing up, and I assume another new log file will be created tomorrow.

I don't recall seeing this particular log file being written in previous versions of the CC Desktop App, and am trying to figure out if this is something that should be appearing, or if it is a bug introduced with the latest update.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Hi,

This is normal behaviour. The log files is for the a component of Creative Cloud called Core Sync. We have changed the location of this log file to be in ~/library/logs.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is normal behaviour. The log files is for the a component of Creative Cloud called Core Sync. We have changed the location of this log file to be in ~/library/logs.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Thank you for the feedback, Warner.

I wanted to make sure it was normal behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I stop the CoreSync-xxxx-xx-xx.log files from being created? I run a network that a recent search showed over 60GB of log files for ~250 users. The constant creation of the log files is filling some users storage quotas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines