• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since the 2015 update, all my files are not syncing and says we've used our quota even though we've only used 19GB of 100GB available. Also, my colleagues who use the same creative cloud folder can't see the same as me

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the 2015 update, all my files are not syncing and says we've used our quota even though we've only used 19GB of 100GB available. Also, my colleagues who use the same creative cloud folder can't see the same as me this is extremely frustrating and we've asked support twice with no resolution!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kelway,

we're sorry to hear that you have encountered problems before we investigate at a more technical level could I ask the following questions:

• Is this happening only on your machine or on your colleagues machines also?
  • Are you sure that unwanted files in the archive have been deleted permanently?
    • please see this knowledge base article and look for the heading "What happens if I delete files from my Creative Cloud Files folder?" within that web page

If you still continue to experience issues come back to us straight away so we can help you further.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines