• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So, Creative Cloud is Dead for Everyone, Right?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get any app to load, not a single one. I'm assuming this is universal...

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

So this is what I ended up doing - I contacted through Facebook messenger to Adobe CC and was given a message back to go here - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html?fbclid=IwAR0ua_yMG7ey5rRHWtd1YWRFobNChI24gtNIz78J7exA_YTPsm5maW1LT9c

The only solution that I hadn't tried from the list was the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, so I downloaded that and ran it.  And then when I went to reinstall CC, it finally worked.  I'm no longer getting any errors, and the ap

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have received 9 phone calls from clients around the country with the exact same problem in the last hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your Creative Cloud app to 5.3.5.499 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG Yessssss......I can't even open CC right now.  Nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your CC app to 5.3.5.499 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thelatest available downloadable version is 5.3.1.470. How and where did you get this 5.3.5.499?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.3.5.499 seems to be a prereleased version for ARM compatibility only.

Version 5.3.5.499 released on 11/09/2020 (Prerelease exclusively for ARM processor based devices)

• Prerelease version of the Creative Cloud desktop app compatible with computers that run on ARM processors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, several users in our pre-press department are getting this error:Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 2.28.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your IT admin has to download and deploy the latest update. If users do not have App update privileges then this will fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your Creative Cloud app- we had the same thing and that fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot update the app.  That's the problem.  I keep getting an error.Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 6.04.32 PM.png

Then when I go to click repair - I get this message....

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 6.04.40 PM.png

So, I cannot install a new version that you're suggesting, nor can I uninstall it either.  No one is answering at customer support.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download again from the Adobe, it goes through the process of the download, but then never opens the app.  Nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

uninstall and reinstall the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently when Adobe CC tried to update itself this afternoon, it only succeeded in freezing/crashing both my iMac and my MBP simultaneously, just as I was supposed to be getting into a remote recording session that was only booked for 50 minutes. Just stabilizing my system ate up 25 of those minutes and even then, the whole session was buggy.

It seems impossible to reach Adobe customer service to address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is what I ended up doing - I contacted through Facebook messenger to Adobe CC and was given a message back to go here - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html?fbclid=IwAR0ua_yMG7ey5...

The only solution that I hadn't tried from the list was the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, so I downloaded that and ran it.  And then when I went to reinstall CC, it finally worked.  I'm no longer getting any errors, and the app is working fine now.

I hope this helps others!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines