Highlighted

Software shuts down constantly when internet is connected

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Something is majorly wrong with Adobe Cloud. I can only use the Adobe softwares if I completely plug out the internet and start them NOT through cloud, but through taskbar where I have pinned them. With internet available Illustrator and photoshop open, but close after 30 seconds or so, not really crashing but acting like i shut them down, asking if I want to save the work in case I have something open.

I tried reinstalling everything and it worked for one day, next time I started my computer was the same thing. Also tried logging in with my work group account and then personal account, same thing on both. Had this issue for a month or more now, would be great to get some help.

Also I am on windows 10.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software shuts down constantly when internet is connected

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Something is majorly wrong with Adobe Cloud. I can only use the Adobe softwares if I completely plug out the internet and start them NOT through cloud, but through taskbar where I have pinned them. With internet available Illustrator and photoshop open, but close after 30 seconds or so, not really crashing but acting like i shut them down, asking if I want to save the work in case I have something open.

I tried reinstalling everything and it worked for one day, next time I started my computer was the same thing. Also tried logging in with my work group account and then personal account, same thing on both. Had this issue for a month or more now, would be great to get some help.

Also I am on windows 10.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?