Highlighted

Some Creative Cloud files unavailable for download from web

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the web folder for my files (where the CC app uploads to), there here are multiple files across multiple directories that are not available for previewing in the browser.

Direct links created via the share option have a preview.

The files download via the browser fine. The files on my hard drive are fine.

The CC app shows everything is synced.

Edit to add: We use the image preview in the browser as access to our watermarked image library but do not allow the images to be downloaded.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some Creative Cloud files unavailable for download from web

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the web folder for my files (where the CC app uploads to), there here are multiple files across multiple directories that are not available for previewing in the browser.

Direct links created via the share option have a preview.

The files download via the browser fine. The files on my hard drive are fine.

The CC app shows everything is synced.

Edit to add: We use the image preview in the browser as access to our watermarked image library but do not allow the images to be downloaded.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem since the beginning of August and no solution yet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mlouradour - Thank you for reporting this issue! I'm on the team that builds assets.adobe.com, and we are now investigating to find a solution to this problem. We will post back on this thread once we have an update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines