• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files failed to sync

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please fix or let me know how I can fix the file sharing issue on my account, it still isn't working.

I have just tried to upload a clients work in a 420Mb zip file…. it took 45 min, when it finally finished I got a message …...Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 16.50.50.png

I'm re-uploading now via the free DropBox device.  I'd prefer to use Creative Cloud as I pay for it and it looks like a more pro system, shame it is so unreliable.

Please help Adobe, I know you're awake because you just debited the subscription from my bank account... that bit of your computer system never seems to have an issue.

Thank you,

Carl

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl DW if you break the file up so that it is not a continuous 420 MB do you face the same failure?  How are you connecting to the Internet?  Are you on Wifi or connected via a wired connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,  thanks for your response and apologies for the slow reply, for some reason I don't get notifications that I've received messages.

I have a wired connection.  Fails with smaller files too, but it has been better at uploading since the most recent updates.

However, I now have situation where recent files I uploaded have disappeared from the server completely!

Do you know if Adobe are having a major issue with this? I checked status and it seems OK…. but I'm guessing that could mean anything.\

Thank you,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Carl,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the problems you've been having syncing your files.

I'd be very grateful if you could help us investigate by providing some more detailed information.

If you are unable to sync files between your desktop machine and the Creative Cloud, please zip up your entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below.

Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read this page for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

I'd be grateful if you could email the zipped folder to bmordue@adobe.com along with as much of the following information as possible:

1. Are you seeing this issue more than one computer? Are you able to sync files on some computers but not others?

2. Are you working on a corporate network, or at home? Are there firewalls or proxies running on your network?

3. Are you able to sync fonts or install applications using the Creative Cloud desktop application?

4. Have you already been in contact with customer support? If so, please share your ticket number.

Thank you,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines