• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

some files failed to sync

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet connection is working fine. But as soon as I start file syncing my whole traffic is blocked (although I lowered maximum upload and download to medium). For a while Creative Cloud is telling me "some files failed to sync". Nothing is happening from there on. As I quit CC my internet connection is working fine again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Daniel

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I tried the solutions from the Adobe Help you referred to. None of them helped. The sheer amount of people having problems with this makes me wonder if I should even bother trying to make this work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you tell me your network speed please? and what version of Creative Cloud you are using?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines