• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files loaded in Cloud from desktop are not visible in Cloud on laptop with same Adobe login

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created multiple folders and files that I loaded saved in the Adobe Creative Cloud, and saw them load and sync correctly. However, upon opening the same ACC folder either hours or days later from another PC, those files are not visible, even though I used the same Adobe login. Other files are visible, including those made on the laptop, but files loaded from the PC are not visible. When logging back in on the PC, the files are visible and accessible, but when logging back in on the laptop, they are not there. This is a problem, because I cannot share my own files and folders (also not visible some times) when I am travelling.  Please explain what I must do so that I can access all of my files and folders, from any PC, once I login to my Adobe Creative Cloud account.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm that the files and folders that synced correctly from the one computer are also visible from the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files.

If the files and folders are visible from the Files page in a browser but not on the second computer we will need to look at the log files.

The location for each OS are:

• Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log
  • Windows: %APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Note that on Mac OS X to see the user library from the Finder click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt/ Option key. Note that on Windows %APPDATA% is a variable that will change to the correct path depending on if version of Windows being used.

This help page covers some of the reasons files may not sync: Error: "Unable to sync files".

Please email me the CoreSync log files at kenrice@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ken,

The files/folders are visible on the web using the link you provided ONLY when I view that link from the desktop PC where I created and uploaded the files.

When using the same link from the laptop, I can see everything else EXCEPT those files/folders. Just checked again. I can see them on the desktop, cannot see them on the laptop.

I had this happen previously with other files I created on the PC, and after several weeks, the files were then visible on both machines in both the web folder and the app folder.

When I look in the CoreSync file for yesterday when I uploaded them, I can see them all listed. Do you want the CoreSync file from the laptop, too?

Emailing you the one from the PC now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send the log files from the laptop too.

From the desktop PC's browser you can see the files / folders, but not from the laptop's browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines