Highlighted

Some files not syncing

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason i have several files that are not syncing in my creative cloud folder. I am nowhere near capacity. The files arent big. Some are word docs, some are PDF's. It is random what syncs and what doesnt sync. I have logged out, logged back in. Restarted my computer. Turned off sync, turned back on, but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some files not syncing

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason i have several files that are not syncing in my creative cloud folder. I am nowhere near capacity. The files arent big. Some are word docs, some are PDF's. It is random what syncs and what doesnt sync. I have logged out, logged back in. Restarted my computer. Turned off sync, turned back on, but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 1