• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Somehow files got uploaded to my cloud that should not have. How could this happen?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow files got uploaded to my cloud that should not have. How could this happen?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you explain your issue in more detail please?.

Any file placed in the Creative Cloud folder will be synced to the cloud.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I have Creative Cloud at home as well as on my computer at work. Evidently my works customer files at least some of them got uploaded to my cloud. My employer discovered this when I was not there. Obviously they did their own investigating and according to their findings, it is not possible to happen unless I dropped and dragged them to my cloud. Well it's caused a lot of alarm and I was accused of stealing there files. Which I would never do in a million years and have been with them since 1983. I am trying to somehow prove my innocence in this and I don't know how to. I Was hoping by asking thru this forum I would get an answer. Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Warner mentioned any file placed in the Creative Cloud Files folder on your desktop will be synced to the cloud. The other way to upload files is from the website at https://assets.adobe.com/files.

You mention have the Creative Cloud on your home computer and at work. Do you have two different Adobe IDs or just the one Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do not have 2 Adobe IDs. Just the 1. I primarily use the subscription for the use of the programs. Not storage for files, other than some personal photos I recently uploaded due to my personal computer going down. When I got my personal computer up, I began uploading my photos until I could get a backup drive ordered. All of this was done at home. I am at a lose as to how some of my work files got on the cloud. Needless to say my subscription has been deactivated at work, which is the least of my concern. It's very disheartening to me that people I have worked for and known for so many years would even entertain that I purposefully would do that. But nevertheless I would like to prove differently, which I may never be able to do. So any information as to how this could have happened without my realization would greatly be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the log files for file syncing off the machine at work by using the Log Collector Tool at Log Collector Tool. This might help explain what happened. If you or someone at work is able to get the log files email them to me at kenrice@adobe.com and we will investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my ignorance, but can you do this from my computer at home? I can provide my login information to you. The login is the same both at home and work. To do this at work would only aggravate the owner more. They are fearful of hackers already as it is, and really do not trust the internet. If you have read this thread from the beginning you already know what I'm dealing with. Giving IP addresses would just add fuel to the fire. It hurts to be in the spot I find myself in. I don't know what my future holds, but as ironic as this may sound, I'm suppose to be the daughter they never had, given they have 3 sons, my mind can't hardly conceive all of this. Your help is appreciated more than I know how to explain. If my login information will work, please let me know, I won't hesitate to provide it. Thank You once again!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email the log files from your home computer. Please do not share your login information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken, I just emailed you the logs. Thanks, Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not receive the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not bounce back to me. I just resent the log folder again from my yahoo email account to kenrice@yahoo.com

Thanks, Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila,

You can also send them to me direct at harress@adobe.com. Please make sure they are zipped up before sending them.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent you the files from my att.net account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get my files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes we did receive you log files, we are currently looking into your issue.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been able to find anything out yet from the logs I sent you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila,

I've sent you an email regarding this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you possibly provide me with the what files and dates, it actually may be very helpful to me. Thank You, Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, Did you get my last inquiry? Can you provide me with a file to look at what files and dates the uploads are showing? Thanks, Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, Did you get my last inquiry? Can you provide me with a file to look at what files and dates the uploads are showing? Thanks, Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sheila, I've sent you an email in reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines