Highlighted

Something has gone wrong with File syncing --- very very slow.

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me nuts. File synching is no longer working on my Macbook. I constantly have to restart my macbook in order to force the syncing to start breezing again, and then it slows down to a complete crawl again for no apparent reason. I don't know if it is even syncing half the time, it hangs at certain percentage for days. The files I'm synching aren't even that large, 20mb, 50mb.

What is going on?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Something has gone wrong with File syncing --- very very slow.

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me nuts. File synching is no longer working on my Macbook. I constantly have to restart my macbook in order to force the syncing to start breezing again, and then it slows down to a complete crawl again for no apparent reason. I don't know if it is even syncing half the time, it hangs at certain percentage for days. The files I'm synching aren't even that large, 20mb, 50mb.

What is going on?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?