• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark Time Out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I am a creative cloud member so I am not sure why I keep getting a specific message while I am in Spark.  When I have been in Spark for only about 10 minutes, I get the message, "Your session has timed out."  And it tells me I need to log back in "using the following ways."  This message makes no sense to me since I should be able to stay logged in indefinitely.  I would really appreicate if someone can shed some light on why I keep getting this time out message.

Thank you so much!

Greg in Colorado

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply.  There was a community for every part of creative services to ask a question except for spark at least where I was looking.  Did I post this in the wrong spot?  I went to your links but still have not found a way to create my own post so I replied to someone else's post in hopes a staff person would respond.  I appreciate your trying to help me out!  I am still getting timed out sessions which should not be possible since I pay 9.99 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Did I post this in the wrong spot?

Yes... you need to go to the zendesk link I posted for all Spark help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark does not have a dedicated community forum as other Creative Cloud apps do.  Instead Spark has a help desk on Zendesk.  You can contact Spark support below.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011707674-How-do-I-contact-Spark-Support-

Timing out can be caused by many factors starting with your Internet Service Provider.  If you're frequently being asked to sign-in to Creative Cloud, that could be another issue.  See help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Nancy for your help.  It's definitely not my internet service because I am not having issues with the service on any other internet matters.  The last two times I used Spark, it didn't time out for some reason.  I did go to the link you sent, regarding the Zendesk.  It took me to a link to open up a "ticket" for Spark issues.  I will definitly do that if the problem returns.  Thanks for sharing that link.  I really appreciate it.  I also found a 1-800 number to call for adobe issues.  You have been very helpful!

PS:  It would really be nice if Spark had a dedicated community forum.  Maybe some day they will have it.  I find Spark to be a wonderful product offered by Adobe!

Have a wonderful rest of your day/night!

All the best,

Greg in Colorado

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines