• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still have no access for Assets after upgrading to Single App ...

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Windows, OS: Windows 7 x64 Build: 6.b7601

Signed up for Photography program like a month ago. While I was trying to access Assets for use in Photoshop I was warned by a dialog about limited access, and I have to subscribe for CC Complete or Single App membership. Today, I have decided to go for Single App. Membership w/ Acrobat and subscribed for this programme but still there is no access ... Can you please fix this ...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please clarify which Assets you are unable to access?  Are you referring to the Market tab under the Assets section in the Creative Cloud desktop application?  This will help me direct your issue to the correct team.

Thanks,
Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep ... CC Desktop Application, Assets Tab ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please confirm Adobe ID that you've used to login into CC Desktop?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How ?

neu.bnb[at]gmail[dot]com ...

Is that enough ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Thanks. Checking with the team on this issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking into this issue. Apologize for the delay

Thanks,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2014 Dec 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ...

It is 20 days now since my purchase, and still getting same error ...

I ll wait till monday and apply for a refund ...

BTW ... Adobe CC Desktop App. is full of bugs;

After my last conversation w/ Adobe Sup. (chat) I have decided to remove everything and make a clean install. After disabling AV, Windows Firewall and even bypassing my Router I couldn't even finish setup because of connection errors. Finally I made a clean Win7 x64 installation 2 days ago and guess what, nothing changed. Now, I have Photoshop, Acrobat and Desktop CC running, but none of them are downloaded from Adobe; at least directly. (Need a Creative Cloud Disc/DVD, Backup, or Offline CC Installers? | ProDesignTools) In the end, I have spent 5 days just to setup CC Desktop, and apps from my subscription but "assets" issue is still there ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neu.BnB I believe you have both Photoshop Photography membership and a Acrobat subscription.  I am sorry but currently Market assets are available for full or single app Creative Cloud Members.  I would recommend reviewing Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud Market for additional details.

If you wish access to the Market Assets then I would encourage upgrading your membership and subscription to a full Creative Cloud Membership.  This will include Acrobat, Photoshop, and Lightroom in addition to the software titles listed at System requirements | Creative Cloud.

The Acrobat subscription is a separate plan which does not include the Market Assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure, you are working for Adobe ? ...

As I said before ... I have just upgraded my subscription from Photography to Single App. for ONLY assets access (Not acrobat subscription ... Single app subscription) ... Whatever; here is the description for assets feature from Adobe website -- Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud Market

"To download and use Creative Cloud Market content, upgrade to either Creative Cloud Single App or Complete plans."

and that was why I upgraded my subscription to Single App. In the end Single App is Single App; Acrobat or Illustrator. Whatever ... I am just trying to tell your subscription system fails, or at least single-app acrobat users are not being taken into consideration as single-app subscribers. I know it is reasonable purchasing Illustrator or InDesign for assets access, but there is nothing mentioned about having Acrobat as single app would not allow to use assets feature.

So this is what happens;

* I bought PS and Lightroom ( Photography )

* I tried to download assets, but CC desktop app told me to upgrade my subscription to Single App or Full Membership to use them.

* I followed the link to upgrade my plan.

* I upgraded my plan to Single App. (Acrobat) ... Or whatever, just get it ... title of the software should not be the case, at least according to Adobe.

* Returned back to CC desktop App. to reach assets.

* Still no access ...

* Still same warning to upgrade my plan which should be upgraded in step 4 !

* 3 Weeks ...

* Still same ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neu.BnB the single product Acrobat subscription does not include access to the Market Assets.  You would need to have a single Application Creative Cloud membership to gain access to the Market Assets.  I am sorry for the confusion between the offerings.  I would be happy to have a member of our support team work with you directly to upgrade you to a full Creative Cloud membership.  This will give you access to all three software titles, plus the additional titles included with the membership, and the Market Assets.

Do you have a case open with your support team already?  If so do you have a case number which I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff ... I am just trying to figure out, why don't you get my point ... I don't care about my subscription plan or whatever ... I was told to upgrade my subscription to access a PREMIUM feature of Adobe's Services by a software designed by Adobe, and upgraded my subscription to whatever told by this specific software. Refer to screenshot please ... I have that damn "SINGLE APP MEMBERSHIP" which SHOULD let me access assets according to Adobe's so called policies, but that specific software keeps telling me to upgrade my subscription to something I've upgraded long before. It is simple ... I am a single app subscriber according to Adobe, and I can not use a feature which is still being offered with this subscription.

Adobe_1.jpg

Adobe_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neu.BnB I am sorry but the Acrobat subscription does not include the same offerings as the a Creative Cloud single application membership.  Again I apologize if there is any confusion.  This is why you do not have the option to access the Market Assets.

You can find details of what is included with an Acrobat Subscription at Buying guide | Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.  The plan which you currently have is the Acrobat subscription for individuals.  I am sorry for the confusion on the Plans page.  The only Acrobat subscription available is the one referenced on this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you serious ? ... You are telling me that I have subscribed for a plan that does not exist ??? "The only Acrobat subscription available is the one referenced on this page."

Then ... What is this "

Creative Cloud single-app membership for Acrobat Pro (one-year)

" in my account page ... Whatever ...

I just want to cancel my subscription ... I will call Adobe Turkey tomorrow, and ask them to tell me which single apps are in single apps subscription ...

I will decide what to do next after that ... Otherwise, I think you will keep telling me that I do not have a CC Single-App Subscription forever ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neu.BnB you are welcome to private message me with your contact information and I would be happy to set up a call back.  If you can please also indicate your preferred call back number and time zone it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines