Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Sharing on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have shared files with a client and I want to disable the share. Now on my desktop if I right click" Give Access" it has a drop down menu and it says Remove Access. I did this. And the access share is still open. When I go onto Creative Cloud online, there is not any place where it says to deactivate the share etc. I sent links to them not invites btw. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adriane - It sounds like you've created a public link to the assets, is that correct? If so, you can remove the public link using https://assets.adobe.com/files. Once there, find the folder (or file) that you shared and click the three dots next to it, then select "Share", and then click "Get Link". Once that modal loads up, you can remove the public link by clicking "Remove Link" under the link url. See screenshots below...

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.40.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.41.01 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This method does not work. Click on Invite then you can remove people. DONE! It worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adriane, I had a similar issue. @Mosullivan's post was close to solving it for me. Instead of clicking on "Get Links," I clicked on "Invite." From there I was able to remove people I'd shared with before. Hopefully that solves your problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!!!  It worked perfectly. No to figure out how to fix syncing issues! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines