• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stucks at 1,99Gb

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My desktop Creative Cloud can't upload any more file to my cloud. It stucks at 1,99Gb and stop itself as soon as it tries to upload new files or the same old ones that failed before.

It says 1,99Gb on 20Gb since I have a subscription but I can not use the cloud since a couple of days.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Creative Cloud to the File And Font Sync Early Access forum.

I see that you have a paid subscription with a 20 GB quota, so you can go past the 2 GB of a free trial.

To help us figure out what happened we need the log files for desktop sync (CoreSync). The location for each OS are:

• Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log
  • Windows: %APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Note that on Mac OS X to see the user library from the Finder click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt/ Option key. Note that on Windows %APPDATA% is a variable that will change to the correct path depending on if version of Windows being used.

Email the log files to kenrice@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile I found what caused this.

It was the archived files which had the same names that the one I wanted to upload, so the desktop app crashed and paused the sync.

After deleting them, the problem was solved...

But I still have frequently some conflicted copy of some files for no reason ( I'm working on 1 compter only )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have emailed you to work on resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines