• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly files were deleted from Creative Cloud on Mac

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my colleagues who use Mac noticed that some of the shared files on creative cloud were in her trash. 

I found out that this issue happened around 2015 for many people too. 

Please kindly let us know how we could solve this issue. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My entire Adobe Creative Cloud subscription has been deleted at about the same date?? Major problem trying to get that reinstated. Still trying after 2.5 hours on the customer support chat. Very frustrating and stressful experience. Shame on you Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have the exact same problem. Only my subscription and all invoices since 2016 are gone. But I can use all softwares normally without a pop up that I have no active subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines