• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surprising steep price increase! alternative for adobe products?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it just me, or anybody else got suprised with the outrageous price change from $31.89 to $56.35? It is over 75% raise. It is a bit over accetable specialy caming on a precedent time where the whole world is in a criese.   It is clear for me that stick with Adobe product is not a smart idea. It is time to find alternative for Adobe product. please if any one had try any alternative for After effect and Premier let me know.

Thanks

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just looked and in the US it is $52.99 (without taxes) https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

So I will GUESS that you had a discount for your first year and now you will have to pay the full amount

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine went from  42.83 CAD. to now 69.99 CAD.
It's almost time to switch over to Infinity Design tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines