Highlighted

Sync Files - Failed

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know the Article with the list what you can do, if CC has Problems syncing.

But in my case - the problematic Files (two jpg Images, correct Filenames, under 1mb, not in use,...) don´t even exist.

Not on my entire local Disc - not in my entire Cloud.

So I want to get rid of this little red Warning Sign on the CC Logo...

Is there some sort of Cache, that CC stops trying sync Files, which aren´t there anymore?

Restarting didn´t help either...

Mac Book Pro - OS Sierra.

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Hi Martin,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Did you try stopping/starting sync temporarily from the Creative Cloud app preferences?

Also, the "Check for App Updates" from the flyout menu within the Creative Cloud app might be a good quick test too. If those don't help this thread has info for deleting cache files https://forums.adobe.com/message/10367869?tstart=0#10367869

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Files - Failed

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know the Article with the list what you can do, if CC has Problems syncing.

But in my case - the problematic Files (two jpg Images, correct Filenames, under 1mb, not in use,...) don´t even exist.

Not on my entire local Disc - not in my entire Cloud.

So I want to get rid of this little red Warning Sign on the CC Logo...

Is there some sort of Cache, that CC stops trying sync Files, which aren´t there anymore?

Restarting didn´t help either...

Mac Book Pro - OS Sierra.

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Hi Martin,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Did you try stopping/starting sync temporarily from the Creative Cloud app preferences?

Also, the "Check for App Updates" from the flyout menu within the Creative Cloud app might be a good quick test too. If those don't help this thread has info for deleting cache files https://forums.adobe.com/message/10367869?tstart=0#10367869

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines