• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync is not working, lot of missing files....

Explorer ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am experiencing so much trouble with Adobe CC right now.

I installed a new Imac 6 days ago and i noticed the sync took way longer than needed.

Then i was checking some folders on the web, and on the imac...and they were far from complete.

I have files and folders online, which are not on my desktop and vice versa!

I tried removing every file from the cloud and putting them back in, but now it just says:

Sync complete...on 1 computer, and on the other he is syncing "ghost" files.

And guess what, all the folders have missing files,

so there are now 3 sets of files that are all three different.

This is a major problem for me, because off work.

Does anybody know this problem and have a workaround?

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same exact issue.

I have posted in another forum, asking for help. I have tried everything. I deleted the corsync folder and restarted to no avail. My sync with get about halfway finished...flash that the files are all up to date...then begin the sync process all over again. It has been in a continuous loop doing this for over a week now.

When I look at the folder with the files that have synced...there are a TON of missing files (mostly indesign files). I really need to get the files to sync to my home computer so that I may work from home.

I am working on Mac's both running Mojavoe 10.14.3. I really would like to get this resolved...and Adobe support is not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, a support guy from Adobe helped me out.

He had to take over control of my imac and it took him over an hour but he managed to fix it!

just go to support and look for an ahent in the chatbox, they will sort it out for you but have a little patience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe helped me out, twice. But again the same problem.

I am switching to dropbox, I am done with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines