Sync is stuck

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Files is not syncing. It is stuck on Synchronising Files (in Dutch in the image). It keeps doing this for hours, when there are only a few small files to update. Restarting the service does not help. 

I am using

Windows Defender (no other firewall or anti-virus)

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Core Sync 4.3.20.55

sync_stuck.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync is stuck

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Files is not syncing. It is stuck on Synchronising Files (in Dutch in the image). It keeps doing this for hours, when there are only a few small files to update. Restarting the service does not help. 

I am using

Windows Defender (no other firewall or anti-virus)

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Core Sync 4.3.20.55

sync_stuck.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all general information on syncing or what to do when you get an error. But I don't get an error. The program just keeps syncing without actually changing files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have pretty much same issue here. My files haven't sync for a while 😞  since the last main CC update.

Like Michiel it's stuck on "Synchronising" but nothing happen.

capture0.jpg

If I right-click on a folder or file the options "share files" are not active.

capture1.jpg

And the mini green/blue/red icons doesn't show on folders

Capture d’écran 2020-01-24 à 17.02.23.png

Config :

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave

Adobe CC 5.0.0

Capture d’écran 2020-01-24 à 17.05.50.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have the same issue. Files stuck synchronising. 

I deleted everything on my Drive as well as on the Cloud Web App and the Archive (which was very painful, because you can't delete all items at once). Then i reuploaded all my files into the CC-Files folder but i got stuck again. It is very frustrating since i can't rely on synchronised files.

i am considering reuploading everything via the browser. I have the feeling its not working when i just put it into my folder.

I am running windows 10.

Greetings,

Max

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for a while.

Creative cloud barely meet the quality standard that any other (even free) cloud sharing service provides. 

Syncing file via the mac creative clud is just slow and painful and it seems that it's doing somehting but it's just 100% stuck.

I had to manually upload the file from the web to make it available for my coworkers. That is the only workaround I found.

Rebooting my computer each time I have to update a file on the cloud is not really user friendly (and not always it seems to be working) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that this post is old, but I am having same issue. Fonts, cloud storage, app preferences won't sync.
This is excruciating and disappointing, nothing works to fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Win 10, multiple devices. Frozen syncing, while the process "CoreSync.exe" is going wild.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 1