• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync is stuck

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Files is not syncing. It is stuck on Synchronising Files (in Dutch in the image). It keeps doing this for hours, when there are only a few small files to update. Restarting the service does not help. 

I am using

Windows Defender (no other firewall or anti-virus)

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Core Sync 4.3.20.55

sync_stuck.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all general information on syncing or what to do when you get an error. But I don't get an error. The program just keeps syncing without actually changing files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue and clearly a lot of others are as well. The links you provided above are ones that are available via a Google search; something I, and probably everyone else on this thread, has done prior to commenting. Can you advise on this personally, and if not, can you tell us who we should contact to resolve this issue? This has been happening to me for almost a year, across computers. It's stuck syncing file 3 of 5772. I've left the computer on for days trying to sync files. 

I've tried pausing the sync and restarting it, turning off my computer and restarting it, and the list of error messages you provided doesn't help, since there's no error message; the program says everything is fine, it's just eternally stuck syncing that third file. 

The changes I make to files in my creative cloud folder on separate computers (though all synced to the same account) don't show up on my other computers OR online. At this point I have about a year's worth of files to manually verify have synced, but I can't even begin that if CC is stuck on file number 3. 

Please help us or tell us who to go to for help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As this is an old post and the problem is of a huge range of possible causes, it does not help to say: I have the same problem and the links you provided do not help, because I found them via google. 

Above all: What is your computer and OS and the exact version of all the programs involved? My most successful solution was always to move my synch folder away, so that CC started to synch all the files again. I suspect, however, some obscure protections with the OS, the firewall and/or the proxy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have pretty much same issue here. My files haven't sync for a while 😞  since the last main CC update.

Like Michiel it's stuck on "Synchronising" but nothing happen.

capture0.jpg

If I right-click on a folder or file the options "share files" are not active.

capture1.jpg

And the mini green/blue/red icons doesn't show on folders

Capture d’écran 2020-01-24 à 17.02.23.png

Config :

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave

Adobe CC 5.0.0

Capture d’écran 2020-01-24 à 17.05.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have the same issue. Files stuck synchronising. 

I deleted everything on my Drive as well as on the Cloud Web App and the Archive (which was very painful, because you can't delete all items at once). Then i reuploaded all my files into the CC-Files folder but i got stuck again. It is very frustrating since i can't rely on synchronised files.

i am considering reuploading everything via the browser. I have the feeling its not working when i just put it into my folder.

I am running windows 10.

Greetings,

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for a while.

Creative cloud barely meet the quality standard that any other (even free) cloud sharing service provides. 

Syncing file via the mac creative clud is just slow and painful and it seems that it's doing somehting but it's just 100% stuck.

I had to manually upload the file from the web to make it available for my coworkers. That is the only workaround I found.

Rebooting my computer each time I have to update a file on the cloud is not really user friendly (and not always it seems to be working) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that this post is old, but I am having same issue. Fonts, cloud storage, app preferences won't sync.
This is excruciating and disappointing, nothing works to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Win 10, multiple devices. Frozen syncing, while the process "CoreSync.exe" is going wild.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have with problem on Windows 10 Home 2004 as well. Out of nowhere the syncing is stuck and no solutions help at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here stuck like a rock. Adobe where is the sollution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. It's just been stuck syncing for the past couple of weeks. CPU usage is pegged around 90 - 100% the entire time from Core Sync and Explorer going nuts. What's ridiculous is that I'm also showing 0% disk usage on the hard drive that I sync Creative Cloud files to while this is happening, so it's just chewing up my CPU for whatever reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Disk activity zero, network activity zero. Yet CoreSync going nuts. Clearly a bug.

Guys... can I report one of your comments as offended? Cause otherwise I don't believe that ANYONE from Adobe will ever even slightly notice this. I tried a helpline but it was absolutelly useless. After being repeatedly transfered from one "technician" to another, reinstalled what they could, gone through all the primitive ways of solving it, they simply told me to remove all my files and adding them one after another to find out which one causes the problem.

Which is a superb solution! Curing the symptoms but not curing the source. If there is a file that cannot be processed, the application should inform the user and not stuck and throttle the CPU like some mining virus.

Anyways as I really think that this will not be solved EVER, I recommend you guys to remove all files and then sequentially adding them to find out which is causing a problem. My guess is that it's caused by some reeeeeeeealy long file name or by a file with an uncommon characters in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this even though this thread is a few months old now, but wanted to add that this has started happening to me too. A solution would be fab!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 20H2 here and I've got this exact problem as well.  Even the remote support tech couldn't solve the problem when they connected remotely to my PC to troubleshoot.  All of the exact symptoms mentioned in this thread, right down to the links being grayed out in the context menu.  File icons used to have checkmarks and "syncing" icons overlayed on them too, and now it's not showing those little status indicators on files either.  This happened out of the blue.  Anybody ever find a solution?  CC is up to date.  Tried everything under the sun and so did the support tech in the remote session.

Nibroc99Productions_0-1613029040747.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tech support offer any ideas of a solution or how long things will be screwed up?

Thinks will sync on my laptop (I have several shared folders with co-workers) but my desktop is stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.  He DID, however, move 320GB of files from my Creative Cloud SSD to my C:\\ drive.  Which was NOT cool.  He got impatient and actually left the session.  It was just...  Frustrating.  And useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider das gleiche Problem... seit Monaten und keine Lösung. Die Sync Anzeige im "Creative Cloude Desktop" springt immer wieder auf den gleichen Stand und die File Icons wechseln innert Sekunden von "Häcken" auf "Sync" und zurück. Wann kommt endlich die Lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines