Highlighted

Sync Location Changed

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with file sync. When I open Creative Cloud desktop, under files, it displays "Unable to load sync location."CC1.JPG

When I click the reload button, another notification displays from the side bar:

CC2.JPG

I'm not sure what it means because I didn't change anything myself, and the local creative cloud files are still in the same place. I've tried reinstalling/repairing several times, and it has not resolved. Customer service thought my anitvirus software might be blocking it, but it has worked fine previously. It's a work computer, so I can't disable the software on my own.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any possible solutions?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Location Changed

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with file sync. When I open Creative Cloud desktop, under files, it displays "Unable to load sync location."CC1.JPG

When I click the reload button, another notification displays from the side bar:

CC2.JPG

I'm not sure what it means because I didn't change anything myself, and the local creative cloud files are still in the same place. I've tried reinstalling/repairing several times, and it has not resolved. Customer service thought my anitvirus software might be blocking it, but it has worked fine previously. It's a work computer, so I can't disable the software on my own.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any possible solutions?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0

Have something to add?