Highlighted

Sync problem. CC says all files are updated, icons says they are not. WIN

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this problem occurred about week ago. I'm not sure, but maybe it was just after the latest update of the CC desktop app. Some folders and files are not synced. It doesn't matter if they are big or small. I cannot see a few folders synced by my teammates also. CC app says that everything is synced, but in the CC folder, there are icons with arrows (syncing). I tried to restart CC, stop/start sync but it didn't work.

Topics

Collaboration, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync problem. CC says all files are updated, icons says they are not. WIN

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this problem occurred about week ago. I'm not sure, but maybe it was just after the latest update of the CC desktop app. Some folders and files are not synced. It doesn't matter if they are big or small. I cannot see a few folders synced by my teammates also. CC app says that everything is synced, but in the CC folder, there are icons with arrows (syncing). I tried to restart CC, stop/start sync but it didn't work.

Topics

Collaboration, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I still didn't find the answer. I'm saving a few files in the CC folder, some of them are sync, a few other not. And in CC Desktop synchronization is marked as done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines