• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync select folders on my PC to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to select a folder on my computer to constantly stay synced with my CC assets. For example I have a folder that has all my work for that month saved in My Documents. I would like that folder to stay current in my CC library so any work that I do in that month will always be available on other computers. I haven't found any answers regarding it.

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Hi,

I am not sure if I got your question right but wouldn't just copying that folder to "Creative Cloud Files" folder do this for you? Any folder at this location would always be synced to Creative Cloud and you can access it from any other computer using the same Adobe ID.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am not sure if I got your question right but wouldn't just copying that folder to "Creative Cloud Files" folder do this for you? Any folder at this location would always be synced to Creative Cloud and you can access it from any other computer using the same Adobe ID.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines