• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync - shows files up to date, but files aren't syncing?

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pretty little green checkmarks everywhere, and when I open Creative Cloud app, it says "All files up to date" but when I save a file from Photoshop or any other application into my Creative Cloud folder on my desktop, it doesn't sync online at all. If I go into the folder that the file in question is in, that one file does not have a checkmark. I have to manually view my assets on the web and drag them from my Creative Cloud Folder into the web based folder. How do I get my syncing kickstarted again?

Mac OS 10.9.5

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

So in the end, what the tech support did worked. She went into my Activity monitor, and clicked on just about every process that said, "Adobe," then clicked the "x" at the top left, and selected "Force Quit." She then rebooted the Creative Cloud program and the sync started. What a baffling mystery, but it seems to be syncing now. Very thankful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh please please help! I'm dealing with multiple files that I have to share with multiple people! I'm uploading piles of little images to the cloud, and when they're in the cloud, they're not syncing with my desktop folder either. This is giving me a headache and I'm losing so much time trying to figure this thing out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've checked all of those already and called tech support. After an hour and a half on the phone they force closed a pile of processes in my activity monitor, syncing started, and then stopped again when I added a new file. Now it's stuck on file 70 of 107, and it does show that it's syncing, but it's taken a half hour to upload file 70, and none of my files are that large - the biggest might be 40MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in the end, what the tech support did worked. She went into my Activity monitor, and clicked on just about every process that said, "Adobe," then clicked the "x" at the top left, and selected "Force Quit." She then rebooted the Creative Cloud program and the sync started. What a baffling mystery, but it seems to be syncing now. Very thankful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i did this on my own, ending any process with the words adobe, cc, or sync. restarted cc. synced up immediately. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines