• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronisation failure

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the new Creative Cloud Desktop app and also Photoshop CC 2015. Download and Installation of PS worked, however the creative cloud app signals that it is not possible to synchronize the the cc files folder. Since everything worked up to now it must be a defect in the new app version, Does anybody have the same problem and know a solution??

Best Stephan.

PS: It seems almost "normal" that the cc app causes problems, I struggle with it since the beginning. Fortunately it worked rather stable the last half year but now the probelems reappear.....

System:  Windows 7 prof. (64-bit)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephan,

Please refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/files-panel-spinner.html

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the suggestions in the files-panel-spinner document do not help. I tried it several times. I then wanted to uninstall the creative cloud app, but the system denied the uninstall and said there were still things running which need the app....  I killed all processes which contain "Adobe" in the name but it didn't help either......

Regards, Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines