Highlighted

Synchronisation issue - The time remaining is missing

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day to all. 

Before the CC app would display both time and items remaining to upload and sync to the cloud. I can't find the reaming time any more. I'm I missing something or that feature dissappeared ? Can somebody helpme please I'm uploading some realtive large files to my cloud, but I really need to have an estimate of the time is taking.   If somebody knows where I can look for that. It would be awesome otherwise I would suggets this feature be brought back again. 

Thanks and best regards. 

Manuel Salazar. 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Synchronisation issue - The time remaining is missing

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day to all. 

Before the CC app would display both time and items remaining to upload and sync to the cloud. I can't find the reaming time any more. I'm I missing something or that feature dissappeared ? Can somebody helpme please I'm uploading some realtive large files to my cloud, but I really need to have an estimate of the time is taking.   If somebody knows where I can look for that. It would be awesome otherwise I would suggets this feature be brought back again. 

Thanks and best regards. 

Manuel Salazar. 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?