Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation lente / Slow Sync

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Nous avons 4 postes connecté au cloud (plein à 50%) et une connexion internet fibre très rapide (1Gb).

Et pourtant, la synchronisation des fichiers entre les ordinateurs met toujours énormément de temps.

C'est difficile de travailler correctement dans ces conditions. (Sans parler des fichiers conflictuels qui se créés sans raison)

C'est pareil chez vous ?

Bien cordialement

Hello,
We have 4 stations connected to the cloud (full to 50%) and a very fast Internet connection (1Gb).
And yet, the synchronization of files between computers always satisfied enormously of time.
It is difficult to work properly under these conditions. (Not to mention conflicting files that are created without reason)
Is it the same with you?
Best regards

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry that you have to face difficulties with file syncing.

Could you please give a little more context on your workflow?

• On all the 4 stations, you are connected with different Adobe Ids. Right?
  • If the above point is correct, should I also assume that you are working with folders which are collaborated among 4 users?
  • How many files are you using when you see such issues? What is the size of files in general?
  • What kind of files are you using?
  • Are you seeing this issue with upload of files or download on other machines?

Could you also please use the log collector tool from Log Collector Tool  on all workstations you are facing issue on and send me the zip files generated?

All these details would help us narrow down the issue you are facing.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ramesh,

Thank you for your reply.

I may have spoken a little fast. It seems that we have a material problem.
Indeed, our fiber connection seems very unstable at the moment.
It goes from 400MB/s to 1-2MB/s in a few seconds.

We work on Indesign documents (posters, 80-page magazines, 200-page documents, 300...), but also Illustrator, Photoshop, Muse, and After Effects (3 or 4-minute films).
So some documents are heavy.

Thanks.

Merci pour votre réponse.

J'ai peut être parlé un peu vite. Il semblerait que nous ayons un problème matériel.

En effet, notre connexion fibre à l'air très instable en ce moment.

Elle va de 400MB/s à 1-2MB/s en quelques secondes d'écart.

Nous travaillons sur des documents Indesign (affiches, magazines de 80 pages, documents de 200 pages, 300 pages), mais aussi Illustrator, Photoshop, Muse, et After Effects (films de 3 ou 4 minutes).

Donc certains documents sont lourds.

Merci.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'éprouve aussi beaucoup de lenteur dans la synchronisation des fichiers. Il vaut mieux pour moi ne travailler que sur un seul ordinateur pour un projet. C'est dommage.

I also have this problem of very slow sync. I should not work on two different computers for one project, this is too restrictive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines