• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronization doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in a test mode of creative cloud (windows). On my first Pc everything runs fine, but on my second one (with same Adobe-ID) there is no synchronization of my files. When I open the cloud in the web portal, all my files (made on the first PC) are there. I have copied some local files on the second PC into the creative cloud desktop folder and I have turned on the synchronization in the settings of creative cloud. But nothing happens no files are uploaded or downloaded. What did I wrong? When try to find any help on the support pages i'm running in circles without any result.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the links, but none helps. My specific problem is, that the synchonization is not working on this computer. I installed creative cloud today on a third PC with same Adobe-ID. After installation I can see all my cloud files in the desktop folder "Creatice Cloud Files". This is that what I also expected on my second PC, but it doesn't work. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines