Syncin’ slow or just not

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC on my iMac and CC on my Macbook.

On my Macbook it says: "file 1 of 167 is synchronizing (3 hours left)

And this notification was there also yesterday and the day before.

The other problem is that the files on each computer don't synch in the cloud.

It’s difficult to trust if I save a files on my iMac, I can also open it on my Macbook's cloud.

Adobe, how can I solve this?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem. Yesterday mine said I had 2300 hours before complete. Realized it was the time of day and internet connection speed. When I checked my upload speed using Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test it registered at .03mb.

not sure about the double computer thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You should really check your ISP network speed first. This sounds like your network connection rather than a Creative Cloud issue. This network speed can also cause sync not to sync any files because they are not actually getting to the cloud in the first place because of your network issues.

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines