Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing and "Delete All Data"

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

My syncing from my desktop to Lr CC on the web says it is pause, I get the message below.  I am, first, unsure if I should actually "Delete All Data", and what does that actually mean?  My process is to upload my photos into the online version of my Lr CC and let them sync into my desktop version.  If I am to actually "Delete All Data"  am I going to lose all of my work that I did on the desktop?  Will I lose all of my photos that were uploaded into the web version?

Secondly, what does it mean that I have a duplicate catalog, and is there any way to just delete the duplicate catalog and move on so that things can sync up again.  I would hate to delete all data and lose the original photos I have uploaded into the web version and that have synced into my desktop.  I don't want to lose all of my work, catalogs, or metadata.

Thank you for any help and insight you might have.  I have already tried restarting and updating to the Creative Cloud latest version of Lr on my desktop.

Delete all data.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?