Is anyone else having server issues with Creative Cloud? I ask because since yesterday I've been having a problem with my fonts and files not syncing, as well as Creative Cloud trying to sync files that I had deleted.
When I investigated further it gave me this:
I went on to the Adobe Support guide and it said to "Try Again Later". Well its been a full day so I'd not sure by what they mean by "later".
I also turned syncing off/on, logged in and out, turned my computer off/on, all that usual stuff multiple times.
So is it just me or are other people having this problem as well? Is there a solution?
Is the file (babe_ref.ai) referenced up above in the screen shot one which was within a folder you had collaborated with others on? I have seen past reports of server errors where when collaborating a folder, and one of the collaborators runs out of space, this in turn causes issues for the other people that they had collaborated with - where they get server errors similar to like in your screen shot.
Usually you can tell if you have collaborated assets by logging in here: Adobe Creative Cloud
If indeed that is what is causing the server error, having the person that ran out of space resolve their space issue generally fixes it for the other people that they are collaborating with. Often its because they need to empty there online Archive here: Adobe Creative Cloud. If you're the owner of the collaboration you could remove the other collaborators.
I'm not sure if that helps but I've seen it help in some past cases.
Let me know if that helps and if you have questions.
No, this file was not one that I collaborated with others on. I am the only one who has done anything with it.
The problem is still persisting, and now affecting other files.
Sorry for the delay. A few other questions.
If neither of those help could you collect and share the log files from your system? I'll pass them on to our engineering to help investigate this issue?
To collect the log files download the log collection tool from here:
After you run it, it will create a .zip file on your desktop of all of the log files from your system. If you could upload and share a link with me on where to download the .zip from, I'll pass this on to our engineering dept. to review. You can send the link privately by clicking on my name here in the forums and selecting the message option.
Engineering may have some additional questions but this will help us get started.
I have the latest version and I have only used 12% of my storage space.
I downloaded and ran the Log Collector you sent, however once it had finished the ZIP folder never appeared on my desktop.
Thanks for the information and testing those. I've seen past cases where the log collector didn't complete because of some kind of permissions issue. What operating system and version are you on? Could you try creating a new administrator account, log out of your current account and into the newly created one and attempt running the log collector tool from there instead?
I'm running Windows 10, to my knowledge the latest version.
Unfortunately I'm unable to do as you asked as I do not hold administrative rights to the computer. The person who does also is against running the log collector on an administrative account because of security concerns.
Thanks for the info Lain.
Not being able to collect the log files is going to make it difficult to better understand why the sync issue is occurring. Normally we collect the logs and share a link to download them privately, which is then passed on to engineering to review. Would the person who has the admin account access be willing to try running the log collector from an account with administrative rights to see if it completes? If you're not comfortable troubleshooting through the forums, you could also contact and work with phone/chat support directly as an alternative?
I will see what the person with administrative rights says, however they are currently unavailable so it may be a few days before anything can be done.
Thank you for your assistance up to this point, I will be in contact again if any changes to the situation occure.
Thanks for the update, sounds good