• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing between mac and windows

Participant ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue where I have created files in Adobe Draw (and previously in Ideas) which I have then saved to the Creative Cloud. I open these files in Illustrator on my Mac, save them back to the cloud then open them on a Windows PC. When I save these files on the PC, I get the Unable to Sync Files error message. I have gone through these solutions Error: "Unable to sync files" but no solution applies. If I create a file on my PC, it syncs fine. Is there a known issue when sharing files between Mac and Windows? I can save the files to Dropbox or email them and I don't have this issue. Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Would you be able to send me your log files so I can better see what might be causing this issue issue. I will need Logs from both your Mac and Windows machines please.

You can find your log files at...

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

please upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link to the logs at harress@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines