Syncing computer with the Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic for my photography work with all my original photo files stored on my computer. I have also, for backup purposes, transferred full resolution copies of these files to the adobe Creative Cloud.  However, I cannot find a way to get changes to files, edits-deletions-additions-etc., to automatically sync between these two locations.  Is this possible?  How can I work on a file on my computer and see the changes both in the files on my computer and the files stored in the creative cloud?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing computer with the Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic for my photography work with all my original photo files stored on my computer. I have also, for backup purposes, transferred full resolution copies of these files to the adobe Creative Cloud.  However, I cannot find a way to get changes to files, edits-deletions-additions-etc., to automatically sync between these two locations.  Is this possible?  How can I work on a file on my computer and see the changes both in the files on my computer and the files stored in the creative cloud?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2019 0

Have something to add?