• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing files always display as "0 sec left"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time I drop files in my CC folder the files display as "0 sec left" with no approximate time left.

It's mildly frustrating as I have no indication of how much longer the files need to sync.

I've paused syncing and restarted. Signed out and back in. Turned syncing Off and On under Preferences/Files, but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 9.14.57 AM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Hi A.P. Charlesworth,

Sorry for the bad experience with progress reporting. This issue is known to the team and the team will be prioritising it soon for a fix.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.P.Charlesworth,

Does it only show 0 seconds initially and eventually show some kind of countdown, or is it staying at 0 seconds for the entire sync process?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will typically show a countdown to start, such as "Syncing file 3 of 360 (13 sec left)" and after that it will switch to (0 sec left) with 5 of 360. Just as an example, at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.P.Charlesworth,

Thanks for the clarification, just to confirm I understand, it initially shows a small number, like 13 seconds, but will change to 0 seconds and remain at 0 seconds for the rest of the entire syncing process for all 360 files?

A few other questions too

• What operating system and version are you running?
  • What version of the Creative Cloud app are you using (listed in the preferences)?
  • Has it always done this, or is this something that started happening recently?
  • Would you be willing to collect log files from your computer to help us further diagnose the issue if needed? I'll provide details how to if so if needed.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.P. Charlesworth,

Sorry for the bad experience with progress reporting. This issue is known to the team and the team will be prioritising it soon for a fix.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar issue. Although, unlike A.P. Charlesworth I don't get any number other than 0 sec left. I'm only syncing one photoshop file. I called customer service and they did a remote screen share and deleted all the creative cloud files. I reinstalled creative cloud and the issue is still there. Case # 0189187685. My file is less than a GB so it should sync pretty quickly I would think, but it's just stuck at 0. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines