• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing files constantly issue & page not found when trying to access a file on web

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone assist with syncing issue. Syncing runs all day and new files are not syncing. I can see the files in web browser (not in desktop APP) however when I try to access the files I get page not found.

I went into archive (after reading all the forums I coudl find) and I think there are a couple of damaged files as when I tried to delete them I received an encountered 'error' and could not permanently delete.

I need assistance to get my syncing fixed, and page not found fixed.

Help!

Thanks@

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There can be a number of causes for not being able to access file form web browser.  One, you might be writing to wrong directory.  Two, you might not have sufficient privileges to either write to directory or overwrite files already in that directory.  From your description, it's the latter of the two, so you need to get a hold of creative cloud support and get file/folder permissions fixed.  Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Max..I've been using the directories and files for a few months with no problems, and this glitch is a recent thing...I'll get onto support today.

many thanks for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And don't let support give you a runaround.  That type of issue happens after maintenance work done on server by IT admins, resulting in folder permissions getting screwed up.  Just stick to the core problem of not being able to overwrite files and it should get resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines