Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Libraries with Creative Cloud Files

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

In our organization we share a lot of design asset files and need them shared and synced to several shared-drives: Google Drive, InVision, Adobe CC Files, and Libraries. We've found a solution between Drive/InVision/CC Files, but not with Libraries.

In short, we're looking for a solution where all the Library files are synced with Creative Cloud files. For example, if we add a file to a Library in Photoshop we'd like it to be synced in a directory within Creative Cloud Files. The point of doing this is to update files once in one place and have them available everywhere. With this Libraries sync limitation, we're stuck manually updating Libraries after we update our files.

Any thoughts or ideas?

If not, a great feature would be to have a "Libraries" directory within Creative Cloud Files that we can easily sync / drag and drop into.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Hi KC Feather,

I'm not aware of a way currently but I can pass this on as a feature request to our developers.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KC Feather,

I'm not aware of a way currently but I can pass this on as a feature request to our developers.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, Hi Adobe,

I have the same request as KC Feather. Any chance that syncing the library is on the roadmap for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC? Or any way of syncing a folder with Adobe Lightroom CC?

Thanks,

Jean-Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - I would like to second the original poster and say that this is a huge gap in our Creative Cloud workflow. I run a small design team that has been using Creative Cloud to organize and share assets. It's great for sharing styles, graphics, etc, but what we need is the exact same functionality for entire .ai, .psd, .pdf, etc files. I can't stress enough how much of a time-saver this feature would be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines