• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing only some files or some folders ?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
Is there a way to not syncing my all cloud, but just some parts. I'd like to choose which  folders or Files I want to sync on different workstations. If I have a 500Gb' space dedicated to the cloud at home but not at work? How can I sync one to the other?
I tried from the webrowser creative cloud, but I can not find a way to download multiple files or folder. So If I have a sound collection of 1200 files, I need to download them one by one, or sync the entire cloud to the workstation. I missed something or it is completly useless?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Hi there,

Selective sync is not supported on Creative Cloud, see the following discussion where an Adobe employee has mentioned this, however since 2017 none of the employee provided an update on this issue, so i suppose this is not the priority list for implementation

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/selective-sync-for-creative-cloud-files/td-p/8436247

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Selective sync is not supported on Creative Cloud, see the following discussion where an Adobe employee has mentioned this, however since 2017 none of the employee provided an update on this issue, so i suppose this is not the priority list for implementation

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/selective-sync-for-creative-cloud-files/td-p/...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the fact is sync doesn't work well anyway ... yes some files don't sync but its random

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines