• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing problems with file name issues

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Trying to sync my photo archives to store in the cloud. Several were successful but then I get a warning that the some of the file names are in valid and list several symbols that are not allowed. I don't use any of those symbols. They are just simple file names such as game table chairs.jpg. Anyone had similar issues or advice on this? Thank you

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Devolup1.1,

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Devolup1.1,

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do. Thanks Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this issue get resolved? I have the same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroshka,

You might check this article and see if it helps.

Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Also maybe try renaming the problematic file(s) and see if they sync after doing so.

Hope that helps,

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave, I had a look at that list, but will give that a second try and hope I'll find the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines