Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing take too much time

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Creative Cloud Files since the beginning, on multiples Windows machine, and it was verry good, i've got 90Go of files. The files synchronized in less then 10 hours.

We moved to Macbook pro 1 week ago. And my files aren't synchronized yet ... I think that the mac was on approximately 50 hours ... and i think it synchronized only 25Go of 90Go.

Is there a problem on mac ?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GriZouw,

It does sound like there could be some kind of issue with the installation or connection speed on the Mac.

I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app as described here:

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Afterwards confirm you have the latest version of Creative Cloud Sync and that the sync speed is set to Maximum. So long as these all check out I'd let sync run again for a day and see if the issue is resolved.

sync_settings.jpg

Please let me know if the issue persists after trying these things.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've found the solution for that ...

I've tried to copy manualy the folders and files from the creative cloud files. And some folders wasn't copying, i think that's because of some problems of file naming of PC/Mac.

So i deleted these files and it was ok.

It would be nice if Creative Cloud cloud give an error when you have that problem

Gauthier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gauthier,

Glad to hear you were able to get it working. I know it does give an error in some situations when syncing between Mac and Windows.

Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Do you know what files were causing the issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines