• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing,uploading and downloading

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded folders with several files from my desktop CC folder to sync for access from my laptop at another location. All the folders and associated files uploaded ok however all the folders on my desktop are now empty. I cannot seen to find these files anywhere on my desktop. Called support for assistance without any success.

I would like to download all the folders and associated files back to my desktop but have been told by support that this is not possible. I can only download the files one at a time. Some of the folders have a few hundred files and this would take a ridiculous amount of time...

Not sure why this has happened nor could support suggest why or offer an alternative solution.

Can anyone offer a solution to download all the folders and associated files back to my desktop or suggest if they still may exist somewhere on my hardrive and recover them?

Thanks for any help you may have.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grayman 88,

Are you using the Creative Cloud desktop application to sync files from a folder called 'Creative Cloud Files' on your local desktop to the cloud?

Can you see the files on the Creative Cloud website?

Kind regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I am using Creative Cloud desktop to sync the folders and files to the Cloud files. This is the issue that I perhaps did not articulate very well.

The folders that a dragged into CC desktop seem to get synced ok to the CC cloud however the CC desktop folders are now empty.

I have many files that have been uploaded but I want them available on my desktop...

Does this help answer your question?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Grayman 88,

Thanks for the extra information. That doesn't sound like the correct behaviour.

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate this further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read this page for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Thanks and regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines