Syncing with Creative Cloud not working AGAIN!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems syncing Creative Cloud for some days now. It tries to sync, but then comes up with "Creative Cloud Server Error" and turns syncing off. It was working okay originally.

I have completely deleted all of my files from the Adobe Creative Cloud folder (manually by logging on to my account) and also all of the files in the Archive folder and tried starting again. Yes, I've checked all of the files names and all of the other usual things we are told to do, but am fast coming to the conclusion that it's not worth the bother. Creative Cloud syncing is not a feature that I am prepared to trust my files to. Perhaps in a few months, when they've smoothed out the bugs.

Anyone else with similar problems? And anyone found a solution?

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 iMac OS X 10.8.5 (12F37), 16GB RAM

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing with Creative Cloud not working AGAIN!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems syncing Creative Cloud for some days now. It tries to sync, but then comes up with "Creative Cloud Server Error" and turns syncing off. It was working okay originally.

I have completely deleted all of my files from the Adobe Creative Cloud folder (manually by logging on to my account) and also all of the files in the Archive folder and tried starting again. Yes, I've checked all of the files names and all of the other usual things we are told to do, but am fast coming to the conclusion that it's not worth the bother. Creative Cloud syncing is not a feature that I am prepared to trust my files to. Perhaps in a few months, when they've smoothed out the bugs.

Anyone else with similar problems? And anyone found a solution?

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 iMac OS X 10.8.5 (12F37), 16GB RAM

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Design9Man,

I sent you an email with instructions on how to upload some related log files as a zip to Creative Cloud. Could you do that and post the link to download the log files here?

Thanks,

-Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem now.

Can I have the log files?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Motti,

Please start a new thread here:
File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul until then you can refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-crash-core-sync.html

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2015 0