Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Workspaces? Pretty please?

Participant ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear people at Adobe 🙂

I just re-installed my MacPro (don't ask, a work thing), and me being an Adobe user for 20+ years, and especially following the amazing things you've done in those 20 years, I can't for the life of me understand why it's sooo *insert expletive* hard to transfer workspaces. Now, I'm fortunate as I have another active computer where I can – painstakingly – find them in the Library (and the Documents folder, because why place them consistently?), and transfer them manually, app by app. But still I wonder – it's 2021. Would it really be THAT hard to let us sync workspaces? Save them with our account, so when I log into CC at a random computer, I at least get the option of transfering/importing existing workspaces?

In spite of the (I hope obvious) sarcasm here, please... please. Consider this a feature request. A prioritized, high value, would-make-many-of-us-really-happy feature request, and somewhat of a low hanging fruit, based on my coding experience (fullstack developer).

Have a good one!

Cheers from Copenhagen

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the delay. Thanks for reaching out! Please submit your feature request here directly to our product team: https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/forums/923263-apps-section-app-catalog-install-updates?category_...

so that it may get more eyes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines