• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you adobe, CC Storage is getting there

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2014 Jun 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CC Storage Team, I have been complaining about cloud storage for a while. But latest update as of a about a month ago has fixed most of the pressing issues with CC storage which is great. There will obviously still be things that need work but storage is becoming a viable option. I have not seen any sync issues, no error popups with temp files and no conflicted files which is all great.

The only issue I have a had on the odd occasion is locked files this seems to happen where a files says it is synced but the files remains locked and cannot be over written or delete etc. Only a restart will unlock the file. windows 8.1.

Once again thank you for all the work on storage and than you for listening to us.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DigitalFuel,

Thanks for the encouragement.

For the file being locked issue is it something which one can go through a series of steps to reproduce?

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

I think I have a fix for this issue. Upgrade too CC 2014 for indesign anyway which is where I saw the problem. I have just upgraded to indesign 2014 and the issue seems to be fixed, I still get the error about file in use. but this is my slow connection speed. If I wait for a bit then try again it works as soon as the file is finished what is was doing. It no longer stays locked.

With most of the bugs fixed, now all we need is more space.

Thanks for all the good update to storage.

Cheers Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info Daniel, good to know updating InDesign to CC 2014 helped

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines