• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The difference between "Creative Cloud" and "Document Cloud on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC"

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a new user of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

I noticed that access to Creative Cloud with 100GB memory is given to me, but it seems that Adobe document cloud is not synced to Creative Cloud.

I would like to know if they are two distinct cloud services? 

If so, how do I access to the Adobe document cloud (not Creative Cloud Files) from my file explorer?

Thank you.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See "What does Cloud Storage Include?"

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Creative Cloud storage  https://assets.adobe.com

Document Cloud storage https://documentcloud.adobe.com

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are appreciated, but a simple answer to the question "I would like to know if they are two distinct cloud services?" should have been included in the reply along with the given links.  This would have immediately clarified the issue, whereupon the links could have been visited to provide details.  Clarity is king.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User,

I'm sorry you don't understand.  I was not being intentionally obtuse or evasive. We are unpaid forum volunteers and fellow product users just like you. 

Creative Cloud storage is ONE service but with different folders depending on which apps & online services you use most.  For example, Lightroom uses one dedicated space.  Your computer's Creative Cloud Files folder syncs files to another space reserved for Assets.  Document Cloud is pretty much what its name implies, a space for your stored digital PDF documents...

If you need more help, feel free to post back with specific questions.  Another product user will try to answer them.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After following the two provided links, I find more confusion and now answers to the original inquiry from Younghwan.  I have documents in my documentcloud.adobe.com page, but none in my assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents page.  The latter has a "Your Files/Cloud Documents" link, which is empty.  So, there is a "document cloud" page and an Adobe Assets "cloud documents" page.

Confusing to say the least.  Back to the original inquiry.  What is the difference, and why are there two sources which look and sound virtually identical?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I've uploaded a document via the Creative Cloud Files folder on my PC - and it appears in "Synced files" but not "Cloud documents" in the assets page.  Man, I am so confused, and with good reason.  Not intuitive at all.  Please help clarify all this.  It would be very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I had the same question but then I found this YouTube video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GkxPn-ZFr0&ab_channel=RicardoRodr%C3%ADguez. Watch until the end because that is when everything comes together. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the best exemple for what I think a disturbing truth

Informaticien kann make things easy only if it is impossible to make them difficult and complicated.

And if things are easy but you can make them complicated eventually they wiil!

And as so often, then main work of a lot of people, is to use many words to justify the useless and encrypt the obvious

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines