Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem syncing some files

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just installed the trial version of illustrator & Creative Cloud is repeatedly saying 'There was a problem syncing some files'.

If I choose 'Learn More' then it tells me 'Unable to sync "move.ai"

The file is present in the folder, and has a red triangle next to it.

Any advice, either to cure the issue or just top Creative Cloud reporting the issue as a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Freddie,

This link might help: Error: "Unable to sync files"

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena,

The link suggests a number of things that might be wrong, it certainly has a valid file name ('move.ai'), I don't know if I'm using resource forks, but they really are very simple designs.  I've unloaded & re-started AI, and noting else has accessed the files.  It's the same size as the other .ai's in the folder.

I looked then at Keyboard combinations to troubleshoot sync issues, but they had no effect at all.

I have just created two more AI's, and exported them as .png.  so far only one of the .ia's has sync'd and neither of the .png's have.

Maybe I'm doing something fundamentally wrong?

Best Regards

Freddie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you try and create a new AI document and see if that syncs ok?, if it does then there could be issues with the move.ai document.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

working on similar problem Does it not seem that the user has already done as you suggested, created another AI, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines