Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring adobe portfolio site to another adobe ID

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is it possible to transfer a site made on adobe portfolio to another adobe ID? I have a friend that would like some help setting one up, but would be easiest if I can create on my portfolio and then transfer to them. Maybe these sites could get added to the 'uploaded' cloud stuff so it can be shared with another user who could then copy it to their own like you can with other CC items? 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really.  Portfolio is an online system for building personal Portfolios (up to 5 sites).  It's not a stand alone web authoring app like Dreamweaver which BTW would be a more suitable tool for building sites for clients and friends.  

PF sites cannot be moved to the cloud or any other location.  In order to work on your friend's Portfolio, you need access to their assets, log-in ID and password.   Afterwards, they can change their log-in password from their account portal.

https://account.adobe.com/profile

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines