Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with CC Libraries syncing across devices

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been experiencing this issue for a couple of weeks, since I got a new iPad Pro. I have a subscription to Adobe CC for all programs. I am logged into my Creative Cloud across my 3 devices; I have a MacBook Air, iPhone 6 and iPad Pro. On my MacBook Air, all of my libraries appear in the libraries panel in all of my adobe programs, mainly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign which are what I use from day to day. On my iPhone and iPad, depending on which app I open, I don't have access to any or very few of my libraries. What could be the cause of this? I see that some apps do not support the libraries, but for example, in Adobe Comp, I only have access to one library, but it shows no assets inside. When I access this library on Adobe.com, or through my Creative Cloud panel on my desktop, I see all assets there. It seems like there is a syncing issue somewhere, but I can't figure out where or how to properly sync everything. I have tried logging out on all devices, logging back in, shutting down, restarting, and checking/installing any updates. Am I missing something? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to File Hosting, Syncing and Collaboration forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Whitney,

It is normal for it not display library assets which are not supported within the mobile app. So within Adobe Comp for example, if you are adding an image, after selecting which Library you wanted to add assets from, it should show both the available assets and total assets within brackets in the library. Maybe that would account for it?

There is a table in this doc which shows which apps support working with library assets which might be helpful too

Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, Dave. I found the document very helpful for future reference, but unfortunately my main issue is the libraries appearing in general between the apps. For some reason, in Adobe Comp for example, only two of my adobe libraries show up, and I have narrowed my group of libraries down to 4 total. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to which ones are showing up, one is the first library I made and one is the last, but none in the middle appear. Is there any chance there is a limit to the amount of libraries accessible through the apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem Whitney, I'm not aware of any kind of limit. I have 10 and they are all showing up for me. Two were just listed as "No assets". Maybe try uninstall and reinstalling the app and see if that makes any difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines